Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Husband's Friend Fucked Me

Default Saba Fucked By Two Cocks...

Saba was a Muslim woman and Manager in Gupta'a Garments. She was a divorcee who always showed her hatred for uncivilised Punjabis and did not hide it. She had been married to a Punjabi and got divorced him because he was not sophisticated. Her marriage went on rocks when her husband said on their suhagraat" Wah, teri fuddi badi mast hai. Chal main tenu chodan! Wow your pussy is great, let us fuck now)" She blushed at the blunt shamelessness. She did not reply and her husband continued," Chal, mera lund pakad le(come on, hold my cock). With the constant flow of her hatred and abuses, Manjeet, a Punjabi Computer guy developed an equally strong hatred for Saba.

Now Saba was a sophisticated and beautiful muslim woman in her late thirties. She has some attitude about her. She also never showed any interest in any man in the Store. Manjeet had tried to win her love but she had not only spurned him, but insulted too. He was beginning to think that she was a man hating tease who needed to be taught a good lesson.

Saba always dressed very tight office pants or short skirts and looked sexy in her skin fitting transparent low neckline tops. Her dresses always accented her female assests. She took a sadistic prdide in showing her large bust and thin waist and ample ass. Today she had on a cute low cut orange colored blouse that showed off her deep cleavage and pair of blue jeans that fit tight up her fat thighs accenting her round big ass. As usual, she was gorgeous, a knockout in every sense of the word.

One day Manjeet saw her with some of her lady friends in the food room. He overheard Saba narrating a Punjabi boy who always wore black pants and who did not know how to hide his bulge in pants. She laughed," And he is so stupid! He thinks, he is a hero! Look at that! I would not keep him as my servant in my house" Now Manjeet always wore black pants. Was the bitch making fun of him before her bitch friends?

Manjeet normally lived within his limits and kept everything to himself but this continuous humiliation made him lose his cool. He would love to make the bitch pay for her impudence in a way she would never expect. But deep in his mind, he adored her beauty too, her petite 5' 5″ body aroused him sexually as no other had done. He wondered what her tits looked like naked.Saba's bust had to be a nice 38″ and her tits stood big and firm from her chest. She had smooth slender legs which looked sexy from skirts she wore and her ass was so tight that it wiggled sexily as she walked through the Store. So many times he had been tempted to grab those soft cheeks of her ass. And she had such a tiny waist to go along with her big bust. She definitely was a hot bitch who just had to be taught a lesson. He knew exactly what he was going to do.

The next day after work all had left as Saba and Manjeeet were the last to leave on a Friday. Manjeet had invited his friend Shiva to his work place to join the fun that he had planned. At 6 he was closing the doors when Saba came into the rest room. It was a nice little room in back of the store. Just then, Shiva walked in as instructed by Manjeet, and closed the door.

Saba was a little surprised when the door shut but she did not feel alarmed or surprised. She was too self confident. She stared at Manjeet and said," What is this? Who is this fool? What is he doing here? Get the hell out, both of you"

"Saba, I have a big surprise for you. You have been behaving like a high-class bitch and I am going to show you how Punjabis treat bitches, especially a bitch like you!" he said. "I am going to have a little fun with you and my friend has decided to join me." Shiva was a 6 feet tall Kashmiri hindu. Saba looked at Shiva and immediately ran for the door and Manjeet caught her wrist and pulled her. "Oh, you rustic bastard, dont you know how to behave with ladies? You filthy bastards, I will show you what I can do to bastrds like you."

"But before that we will show you what a real man can do to a bitch like you. Saba, you whore, you wont be able to tell anyone after we are through with you. You will no longer be a tease, you whore. We will turn you into a cock lover, a real cock loving whore. Your whore cunt will be all sore from the brutal fucking we are going to give you and you will know how uncivilised Punjabis are!"

"What are you going to do to me? Why are you speaking like this to me? What have I done to you?" The panic in her voice was apparent, as she knew that the two men meant what they said and there was no way for her to escape.

"You may as well accept the fact that you will do anything we say. You don't have a choice. I overheard you saying nasty things refering to me. Now I will show you your place. You are our whore for tonight. Your body is now ours."

Manjeet moved closer to Saba reaching out grabbing at her orange top ripping it off. Shiva came up from behind holding her by the arms thus allowing his friend to pull on her pants down. She tried to break loose from her opponents kicking with her arms and legs, but they held her body. Manjeet stripped her pants.

Saba stood trembling in her light green cotton bra and panty. Her wheatish complexioned body looked too sexy. Her boobs seemed like trying to escape the prison of her bra and her hips were perfect. She was really scared, half-crying and half-yelling to let her go. When Manjeet grasped her bra tearing it from her, they just admired her gorgeous tits as they came out free from her bra cups. What a beautiful sight. Her tits were big but not too big. They were tught and almost erect and her nipples were large and dark. Shiva grabbed one of her tits from behind and cupped it. Manjeet bent down and kissed her nipple. Shiva moved forward and pulled the elastic of her panties down revealing her firm ass. She tried to cover her pussy as Manjeet smacked her hands away. She had a shaven pussy, alovely treasure between her lovely fat thighs. Her clit was erect.

"Are you ready to be fucked whore? You are too snobbish, but you will like our cocks entering your holes, your juicy holes" Manjeet pushed her down to the floor and positioning her on her knees and head bent down to the floor. Saba still was making her helpless move with her hands to get out but Shiva held her down. Still she struggled, but the two big men were too strong for her. They just stood and admired her ass as it was lifted up in the air.

Shiva smiled and slipped his hand between her lovely thighs and a finger into her pussy and she let out a moan. He pushed another finger inside her and started finger fucking her with two thick fingers. After a few minutes, Saba began getting wet as fingers moved in her cunt deeper and deeper. Finallly she stopped fighting. She knew she could not fight these powerful men. But once she was free, she would teach these bastards a lesson. Then he suddenly stopped fucking her cunt. Strangely, she had begun to enjoy the finger-fuck by hindu guy Shiva. She cursed him when his hand stopped moving his fingers in her pussy. She hated herself for she had started responding to pleasurable feeling finger fuck was giving her.

Saba's breathing picked up and so did her moaning, even through half-hearted pleas for Shiva to stop and let her go. She was getting real wet. Shiva's fingers were coated with her cunt juices. Her pussy juices were really flowing now and her breathing became faster. It was getting easier and easier to shove fingers in and out of her cunt. He pushed a little harder, making Saba whimper from the pressure Manjeet was so excited by the scene before him that he bagan to masturbate, stroking his cock in front of her eyes as she knelt before him. "You got a pretty loose cunt, Whore." Shiva remarked to her. "I guess you've been fingering your dirty cunt so far. I bet you will enjoy when two real hindu men fuck your brains out."

"Saba, my whore, taste my Punjabi cock. You hate me for being uncivilised Punjabi, dont you? I bet you will love the taste of my Punjabi cock. Open your mouth, my whore. Let Manjeet fuck your mouth. I want to see how sophisticated whore sucksa uncut hind cock. Come on Bitch, suck me!"

"Oh no, Please!, No! Manjeet, dont make me do that, I beg you, its dirty, please"

"Sorry, you hot bitch. You have no choice. You are loving Shiva's fingers in your cunt, dont you? In the beginning you hated his fingers. Now you are wet on his fingers. You will love this cock too, try it"

Manjeet had a uncut cock at least 8 inches long and very thick. He pulled her by the hair and placed his cock-head between her lips and pinched her nose between his thumb and finger, making her unable to breathe. Saba had no choice but to open her mouth and when she did, Manjeet shoved his uncut cock in her mouth. "I want to fill your dirty mouth with my meat, Bitch, take my hindu uncut cock and suck it."

She was in fact loving Shiva's fingers in her cunt. She had been masturbating since she was 17 but Shiva's fingers felt too exciting. He now, pushed his index finger into her ass and started pushing it in. Slowly the lone finger disappeared inside her asshole. He could feel the tightness around his finger as he forced her asshole open. Saba was in real pain now" Noooooo....ooooo...pleaseee...dont...ohhhh Gawwwwwd...no....not my ass......stop it pleaseeee!" She screamed opening her mouth and pushing Manjeek's cock out. Manjeet hit her beautiful face with open handed slap, her face turned red with the impact of the slap and humiliation.

"Shut up you bitch. Listen now and listen good and clear. You belong to us from today onwards you are our rakhel. If you do a thing without being order from me or Shiva, you will be punished. Now take my uncutcock in your fucking mouth, Now. You are a bitch and will be treated like one" Saba had tears in her eyes.

Saba was sobbing and tears were rolling down her cheeks but Manjeet pushed his uncut cock once again in her wet mouth and almost gagged her. Shakeel was pushing his fingers into her hot wet fuckhole and in the ass at the samew time. Every passing minute, her arousal was becoming more and more powerful. Even when she was being ravaged, her body responded to male manipulations. She began to enjoy this finger fuck and cock suck. She moaned out of control as her cunt lips wrapped around the fucking fingers. Shiva wiggled his fingers inside her throbbing cunt. He finger fucked her butt. That sent her over the edge.

She had her first orgasm soon with fingers fucking her cunt and ass and Manjeet's cock in her mouth. Shiva felt her cunt juices gush all over his fingers inside her. Saba forgot every thing and her hand automatically cupped Manjeet's balls. She sucked his uncut cock with enthusiasm she never thought she possessed. Manjeet still held her mouth pressed to his cock as he shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. Just as she was sending stream of cunt-juices, Manjeet came in her mouth, her hand on his balls quickened his orgasm." Ohhhh teri bhen di fuddi...main gaya!(Ohhh fuck, I have cummed)"

Shiva showed her his fingers to tell her how wet she was inside She was so wet and so hot. As gob after gob of his cum filled her mouth, Manjeet pulled his cock out and cum dripped from her lips and on her tits as she knelt before me.

"Manjeet, you have cum and I have made this bitch cum with my fingers. What about me? Are you ready for a real good fucking, now Saba raand ? Your holes have tasted my fingers, what about my cock now? Manjeet will take some time getting charged up but Shiva is raedy for action"

"Ever have a hindu cock before, bitch? His cock is as good as Punjabi cock. We are brothers and you will be our whore tonight. Shiva lie down and make her ride your cock," Manjeet leered at her.

"No, I have never had a hindu uncut cock before. And you two are too big for me. I dont think I can take this big uncut cock. Oh my God he is sooooo big!" Saba was out of breath. "Be gentle with me Shiva, please!" Shiva had taken his 9 inch giant cock out and was fisting it." You are a whore, Saba,you can take any big cock in your cunt easily, trust me all whores can. Then why can't you? I am going to stretch your fuddi to its limits and Manjeet has some other interesting plans for your other hole to. Now come over me and let me feel your naked body pressing mine. Come on bitch.

Saba looked in amazement mixed with fright at seeing Shiva stroke himself making his uncut cock grow larger and larger. Saba's eyes became fixated on Shiva's nine inch cock-meat as he kept stroking it.

"You're going to take care of this cock, bitch! I will give you the ride of lifetime. Manjeet, help the whore ride this hindu uncut cock. Say you love my lund Tell me you want it!" Shiva said as Manjeet took Saba in his arms and cupped her ass, lifting her naked sexy body and placing it over Shiva's stretched body. Saba lay on his body as Shiva felt her boobs and ass, adjusting her cunthole on his cock.

"I plan on putting my hard cock in your cunt. And after a good fuckin', and Manjeet is going to shove his meat up your asshole. I am sure you have not been double-fucked so far. We will bury our uncut cocks in both your holes and you will love it, Saba you randi ."

Shiva grabbed her asscheeks, dragging her over his shaft. He held her tight her cunt opening its lips and he pushing his cock-head into teh tight cunt-hole. She spread her legs, placing them round his hips as he held Saba's shoulders and pulled her down. Shiva's cock was too big for Saba's tiny slit. His cock-head disappeared in her cunt, thanks to her wetness. She twitched as the giant cock spread open her cunt lips.

"Aaaaaahhhh......oooooo......uuuufffff......slow.. ..ohhhh gaaaawwwd!"Saba whimpered. She had stopped fighting it. Saba's ass was bobbing up and down as Shiva pushed his cock slowly into her cunt. He grabbed her ass as he fucked her ever so slowly. Her cunt took in his hard cock meat until its whole length was buried in her. The whole time she let out a long deep moan as her cunt was impaled on that monster cock. Shiva stayed buried deep in Saba's hot fuckhole before starting his fuck of this sweet juicy cunt. Manjeet felt Saba begin to love this fuck and soon was going crazy as Shiva's giant cock pistoned in and out of her tight hole.

Manjeet was so much aroused by the sight in front of his eyes that his cock was hard again. He bent down to cup Saba's boobs. Her nipples were erect on his hand. He kissed her ear-lobe and bit her shoulder," Yessss, Manjeet, kiss me....I love your kiss.....I love his uncut hindu cock in my cunt....shove it in my pussy....fuck me Shiva....fill me up..I love your uncut cock..yessss fuck me....i can feel ur lunds foreskin folders in my pussy.... aaaaaaaaaaaa.... Shiva my darling .....mere hindu rajaaaaaa............make me your bitch! ohhhhh fuck meee!" Shiva went on fucking her while Manjeet went behind Saba. "I want your ass Saba. I am going to fill you with a second cock." Saba was beyond caring in her mounting excitement and she was in no position to argue.

Manjeet spread her asscheeks and applied cold cream on her ass to lubricate it. Saba was moaning loudly now. He, then placed his cock between her ass-crack. His big 8 inch uncut meat was monstrous in comparison to Saba's tiny little asshole. He pushed in slowly making Saba whimper out in pain, not so much from pain but from the extreme pressure on her backdoor. He pushed harder again and Saba's anus began stretching open. It was amazing that her tiny asshole could open up that much. Saba let out a cry as the head of Manjeet's cock slipped into her ass. Now she had nine inches of Shiva's cock in her cunt and had Manjeet's cock in her asshole. "Oh my God, Oh my God, it's so big. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pull it out,...You hindu motherfuckers....take it out......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! God! Please! Stop!" aaaaaaaaaaaaah I am not your mother aaahhhhh...........to fuck both holes...........you madarchod.................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..... ....apni sisters ko bhi tum log aise hi chodtey ho kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Please stop....Shiva thrust his cock with anger sali randi..........hamari maa bahen ko gali deti hai.........ye le aur le........he was fucking like a mad dog...........aaaaaaaaaaahhhh mere raja....dard bhi dete ho maza bhi dete hooooooooooo

Shiva felt his cock rub against Manjeet's rod which was separated by only a thin wall. Hi cock was buried in her to the hilt. He rested for a while and then continued slamming all nine inches of his meat in and out of Saba's cunt. Saba was going absolutely delirious from this rough double fucking. She cried out over and over as Manjeet buttfucked her tiny anal hole while Shiva fucked her from below.

"Oh God,...Manjeet, please stop. Take it out, please! It's so big,... your lund foreskin is so hard i can feel this please take it out."

"Shut up you whore....tell me you want our cocks...our LUND...Speak up you bitch....tell me you need our LUN in your FUDDI, your GAAND, speak up BITCH! Tell me a bitch like you needs a good assfuck," Manjeet spat the words. Saba had to learn to talk dirty, if she was to be their bitch.

"Yesssssss manjeet, I like fuckin' your unct cock...your LUND....Fuck my FUDDI....Shiva you are filling my FUDDI...Ohhhhh God fuck my GAAND harder, MANJEET. C'mon, help me fuck both your cocks. Yesss I am a bitch now, your bitch!"

Shiva sucked on her nipples and pumped his cock deeper into her wet cunt. He was pleased to hear the bitch speak the language of the whores. With excitement increasing within all three, he fucked her furiously"C'mon bitch. Tell me you want my cum in your cunt. You want my friend's LUND in your Gaand. Tell me you love it...you love this doublehindu uncut lunds fuck."

"I love your big uncutcocks... in my FUDDI....in my ass....G. Fuck my ass... harder... and give me your hindu cum. Make me cum"

With that, both men fucked her like mad men. Hot cocks fucked her ass and and cunt, Shiva was close to cumming in her cunt. The bitch wanted him to cum in her cunt. So why not tease her. Just when he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and slipped from underneath the horny bitch. He pushed his cock into her mouth. His cock was wet from her cunt-juices. She felt salty mixed juices on his cock. She began to suck it in and out. Shiva pushed his cock into her mouth and started pushing forward. His cock plunged deeper into her mouth. Saba's mouth and lips were wide open and full of thick muslim cock. He pushed deeper his cockhead hit the back of her throat. The giant cock glistened from her saliva. Saba was completely out of breath from the deep throat fuck and assfuck she was getting at the same time.

"Suck my cock, you whore...I am cumming in your whore mouth...suck my cock bitch!," he barked.

Manjeet was too nearing his orgasm and began to ram his tool into her ass harder as her tiny ass swallowed his big cock with ease now. She reached between his thighs and cupped his hairy balls which quickened his cum.

Manjeet fingered her cunt and played with her erect clit. Her cunt was getting real juicy as a fresh flow of cunt juices started from her FUDDI. Saba started trembling and her body shuddered as a nother climax hit her. She felt a hot geyser of cum hit the back of her throat. Shiva errupted hot jism into her mouth, makin her drink it. She sucked and sucked his cock clean and the cock popped out of mouth. The huge cock in her ass was moving like a piston and let out a scream as Manjeet continued fucking her ass.

"Oh! God! Yesssssss....you hindu mother fucker...ohhhhh...shitt.....fuck meeeee...hindu bastard fuck me! I am cummin....fuck you ass sucker fuck me........manjeeeeeeeet..."

Her screams actually turned her assfucker on even more. He went on reaming her ass. She screamed louder. Then he was emptying into her ass, stretching it wider and wider. His cock was growing harder and harder from the extreme pleasure as he was violating Saba's ass.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Bitch, I am filling your ass with my seed...ohhhh fuck me bitch, ohhhhh bitch,....ohhhh whore,....my whore....cumming" Manjeet blurted as she was consumed with raw lust and the thick cream poured into her asshole. . They did not remember how long they went on spurting jism Her ass still clutched on his hard thickness although drenched in his sperm. Then he collapsed onher body, his cock came out or her ass. "Well I guess that's it for the starters, Saba. We sure enjoyed ourselves really. What about you? Do you want to go to cops? Or enjoy our cocks. I suggest that it becomes our little secret. I'm sure you wouldn't be showing everyone how much of a whore we have made you, would you?" Manjeet asked her.

She lay there for awhile. She had hated them but now her body told her that they were divine. how is my first story please reply me on my mail ID joinmeonbed@gmail.com

Default MOM FUCKED BY RAJ UNCLE

Hi Hard Guys & Wet Gals my nick name is Munna I'm 20 and from Bombay city, we live in a flat and my family consists of me, my mother and my father, my father works in the USA. He comes only once a year. My mother Parveen is 42 years old but I must say she does not look her age. She is very fair and 5.2 feet tall, 60kgs and a bit bulky with a big ass and stans. She is damn cute and beautiful, even now when she goes to the market people stare at her, but she is very modest and very strict.

Now we stay in a building with two flats on a floor, and the person who stays opposite us is Uncle Raj. Uncle Raj is a business man and comes to Bombay for 15 days in a month and then he returns to his family in Patna. He is a garment exporter. Uncle Raj is around 37 to 40 years old, and nearly 5 feet 11 inches tall and healthy, he has got muscular body. He is whitish and black haired, He is damn strong and is hairy all over and he has got one of the finest grey moustaches I have ever seen.Uncle Raj and me are the best of friends, though his age, he is still young at heart. We drink together when he is in town and have a nice time going to dance bars and all these places. So mother is always annoyed when uncle Raj comes cause I'm home late. This went on and whenever he used to come, we used to send food to his place sometimes and he really used to appreciate my mothers cooking and say that her food is just beautiful like her. Now Uncle Raj is a very horny man and we used to watch porno films together. At times when my mother comes to call me, I have seen uncle Raj looking at her ass closely as she walks, but I never suspected anymore cause he is a very descent man.

One night as usual we were drinking and he asked me when my father is going to come etc and then said that I had a very beautiful mother and I thanked him taking that as a compliment, then we watched some blue films and we both had an absolute hardon. I could see uncle Rajs' massive hard on through his lungi. He went to the toilet, his toilet door is cracked at the bottom, so I carefully went and peeked inside and saw Uncle Raj stroking one of the biggest lund I have ever seen, I never seen uncut lund which got fore skin in front, I never even thought that man could be such long, all the time I used to see big lunds on the internet, I used to think that they are just tricks but I could not believe this he had a very long lund which must be at least 09 inches long and around 2 and half inch thick, and he had huge balls hanging and covers with lots of grey hair all over, I saw him stroke himself for 20 minutes then finally I saw him come, he just kept spunking like anything, there was so much of his thick semen all over the place, he never seemed to stop, spurt by spurt he kept spunking like anything, I was thinking to myself that his wife must be the most satisfied woman in the world but also I was wondering how she could take such a big lund inside, I never thought it possible, I thought his wife was the most luckiest woman but then little did I know at that time that not only his wife but also my own mother was going to be very lucky. After this I quietly finished my glass of drinks and he too came out and he seemed very much relieved. Just then the bell rang and it was my mother asking me to come home. I went home and as I went, I saw him stare at mother’s whole body like a hungry wolf. At home I had dinner and went to sleep. We have got two bedrooms in a flat and mother and me sleep in different rooms, at night somewhere around 1 o clock we started getting blank calls and mother picked up and no one used to speak, I immediately picked up the parallel phone in my room and tried Uncle Rajs' number and it was engaged so I knew it was him, again I hung up and the phone rang, my mother picked up and said hello, then I could make out uncle Raj change his voice and say "I want to talk to you" my mother asked "who's this?" he said "I'm your admirer, you are very beautiful, I want to kiss you and make love to you and have sex with you" My mother abused and kept the phone at the side, after sometime she hung up and then again the phone rang and this time mother did not say anything, he said "you look very beautiful in a saree and you have the best pair of stan and ass I have ever seen" my mother said "bastard" and hung up, this time the phone did not ring.

In the morning at 7am, my door bell rang, I did not get up from bed and kept my eyes closed and wondered who it was, I pulled over the sheets and partly opened my eyes, I heard mother open the door and then I heard uncle Raj open my bed room door and ask mother whether I was still asleep, she said yes and he left the bedroom door wide open and from here I could directly see my mother in the kitchen in a tight yellow saree and she was pouring milk in the vessel Uncle Raj brought (sometimes he used to take milk from our house cause he used to be fast asleep when the milk man comes) I heard them talking something and then I saw Uncle Raj keep his hands on mothers shoulders and she immediately moved away from there and ignored his move and kept pouring the milk. Uncle Raj moved near to her and this time boldly cupped her right ass tightly in his right hands and pressed it very hard I guess, cause mother cried ouch and she lost her colour in temper I guess, she asked him to behave himself and never expected him to be like this and to leave right now. He went near her and took her in his arms and tried to kiss her but she tried her level best to push him and said I would wake up and he just pressed her against the wall and managed to kiss her cheeks and his one hand was around mothers bare kamar trying to move up her stan and the other behind pressing her ass. She called him bastard and son of a bitch and he said he loves her and he was the one who called her, the milk was spilled all over the place, my mother was wriggling all the time trying to free herself from him and finally she got away and she ran to her bed room and locked the door, Uncle Raj took his milk and went home quietly and closed our door. Then I got up and Knocked at mothers room and said its me and where is the coffee? She immediately opened the door and was looking distrauted she said she would get it right away and she went to the kitchen. I kept mum about the whole thing and acted as if nothing happened. After tea I went to Uncle Rajs' place and he was very cheerful and asked me did mother get up? I said yes and he said ask for some sugar, I went and told mother that Uncle wants sugar, mother dejectedly gave some sugar, I gave it to him and then after sometime he left for work and I left for college.

Evening I came home and mother was not there at home, for a second my heart raced thinking where she is gone? Even uncle was not there at home, I stood at the balcony waiting for her when I saw her come in an auto with vegetables from the market, she did not see me standing at the balcony, I watched my beautiful mother dressed in the cutest rose pink silk shiny saree that my dad had given her. She got down from the auto, paid the fellow and during this time another auto came and Uncle Raj got out and he was staring at mother and smiling at her, she panicked and picked the bags and started running towards the building I guessed she did not want to be in the lift with him. Uncle Raj also paid fast and started walking fast towards the building all the time staring at my mothers beautiful ass that shook very seductively as she ran, uncle Raj fastened his pace and looked up and saw me and slowed down and smiled at me, in minutes I heard my door knock and I ran to open it and mother hurried in all nervous and sweating. She settled down on the sofa with a cold glass of water and the fan at full speed. She looked worried. All this time I kept quite and was watching to see whether uncle Raj could get her and also I wanted to see whether my beautiful mother would give in to him and the thought of her receiving Uncle Rajs' huge big monster lund deep in her made me absolutely horny. Somehow I wished that Uncle Raj should succeed, but I knew that he could never succeed that easily cause my mother was the very modest type and very strict.

Later on in the evening I had a bath and was ready to go to Uncle Rajs' place for a drink. My mother said don't go there, I said no I'm going and took my house keys and went there. We drank quite a lot and then Uncle Raj started asking about mother and said that looks like your mother had gone to the market shopping, he said tell her that she really looks very very beautiful in that silk saree. I could see his hardon in the lungi and he was trying to hide it, then he grew more bolder and said, that Saree suits perfectly for her beautiful figure, I ignored it and he got up and went to the toilet, I peeked in and saw him masturbating again, I knew he was thinking about my mother at the time and wanted her so badly, and looking at his monster lund I wondered if mother could take it and then also looking at how badly Uncle needed her, I decided to do something to pair them up, somehow I wanted them both to enjoy each other. Cause I wanted to see that monster lund in action and whether mother can handle such a huge thing so I decided to leave my house keys at Uncle Rajs' place so I kept it on the TV set.
    After I had the drinks, I went home. Mother was still there in that silk saree, she opened the door, we had dinner together and I wondered whether tonight she will be with uncle Raj, wondering whether the silk saree will be taken off by uncle Raj! Then finally she went to sleep with the silk saree on, she was very tired. I went to her room and saw her lying there in the beautiful silk saree and she really really looked very beautiful, I put on the A/c and closed all the windows and covered her, she was fast asleep, I thought to my self that soon Uncle Raj will be here and she has to keep awake to have a wonderful time together. Still I wasn't sure, I could lock the doors and go to sleep and in that case Uncle Raj could not come in, finally I decided that lets see whether they end up having sex and so I went to my bedroom lit a cigarette and called uncle Raj and said that I had left my house keys there and that I would collect it tomorrow, he said ok and we said Good Night to each other. Finally I masturbated thinking of all this and lay waiting to see what happened this night. Suddenly the phone rang, I waited for mother to pick up, it rang for a long time and finally my mother picked it up, I also picked up the parallel phone, it was somewhere around 12:00am, she said hello, and Uncle Raj this time said its him and that he is really sorry about what happened today. She said this is not the time to talk and that she would talk about it tomorrow, then he said please understand you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I want to make love to you and so it is better to co - operate since you don't know me, if I like something I make sure I have it at any cost so please co - operate with me, it will be a great enjoyment for both of us, my mother said sorry Iam married muslim women and you are hindu, if you are muslim also I will not cooprate with you, he said your husband is away, he wont even know, why don't you enjoy the motherent, she said no and slammed the phone. I knew now that if Uncle had the guts he would come and take her or he would sit at home. After about 15 minutes as I had expected I heard the door click and I saw uncle Raj quietly enter, now I was really excited and pretended to be fast asleep, he locked my room and made way to mothers room, I came out of my room through the balcony door, I have a door in my room that opens to the balcony. I slowly looked into my mothers room, uncle went inside and put on the lights, the door was slightly open so I peeped, my beautiful mother was asleep and Uncle Raj sat beside her and kiss on her cheek, she woke up with a start and let out a scream. Uncle Raj quickly closed her mouth, she kept quite, then she asked him how he came here and to go now, he explained that I had forgot the key, then mother got up and went far away from uncle Raj and asked him to leave then uncle Raj started saying I'll give you anything you want and all, mother asked him to leave, he said no way and that he has not come to go. He went near her and took her hand in his kept it on his lund and said, you have done this and now you got to do something. Then he said if you kiss me and take my lund in that sweet lovely mouth of yours, then I will never trouble you again. He made mother sit on the edge of the bed and removed his lungi off and then his underwear. His huge monstrous dick stood out straight pointing at mother. The first thing mother said is Oh my God! I cant do this Raj please, its so big, he said don't worry, nothing will happen, you will enjoy it, then what followed was the most surprising thing to me which I never expected to happen, my beautiful, modest mother closed her eyes and was saying please please, while Uncle Raj put his hand through her hair and cupped the back of her head and pushed his huge dick against her lips, I heard mother say mmm... mmm... mmm.... no please mmmm.. and then with one firm push I could see her open her mouth and uncle Rajs' huge tool enter her mouth, I guess it must have been great since Uncle Raj let away a loud aaah and kept his lund in her mouth, I could hear voices of mmmm....mmm... from her and her hands was on Uncle Rajs' hands trying to stop him from pushing her face more, it was wonderful to see her lovely lips warped against this monster cock, I wondered how such a huge thing went in, she definitely had her mouth wide open and only the head of the lund and an inch more was in her mouth, then Uncle Raj said take more and pushed more in, till half of his cock went it, I guess he must have felt the head of his lund push against the back of her throat, he stopped and put both his hand around her cheek and cupped her cheek in his hands, she was holding on to his hands, then he pulled his lund out slowly, I must say he is a master at this, he used to tell me how he had sex with his other girls but little did I expect to see him in action with none other than my beautiful mother.
    Then he removed his lund from her mouth and said you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with, I never fuck a muslim women in my life, and then asked her to suck his balls and he guided her face to his huge balls, she took each of them in her mouth for about a minute and then he again put his dick near her mouth, this time without saying anything my mother opened her mouth without any resistance and took half of it in her mouth and held it like that and then pulled away and then in again, I could see uncle close his eyes and really enjoy himself, this went on for five minutes and then uncle said, parveen meri jan choos aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aur choos take the whole thing in, this time mother removed his lund and said no I cant, its too big, he said just push it into your throat and breathe through your mouth, I was really shocked at Uncles experience and then mother took his lund again in her mouth and this time meri mom ne Uncle Raj ke lund ki chamdi daton pakad kar kheencha,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa zalim mardalegi kyaaaaaaaaaa chod randiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lund ki chamdi chodaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ma ne chamdi chod di the uncle raj put his hands behind her head and pushed her slowly in, after half a little more went it and mother started resisting, he said shhhh..... don't worry, breathe through your mouth and saying so he pushed more and more of his huge la*ra went in and I could see mothers eyes closed until finally her nose touched his pubic hair, he held her there for some time and then pulled out, mother coughed and said please, he simply pushed it in again and deep inside then pulled it out, did this for five minutes, then he sat on the bed and told mother to sit on the floor and take him, she immediately kneeled down on the floor and took his ling in her mouth half way and then uncle pushed her head she took it fully in and this went on for 15 minutes, Uncle Raj asked my mother Parveen meri jan aaj se pahele kisi hindu ke lund se chudwai ho kya…..my mom node her head in no, apney mard ke lund si hi chudwai ya kisi aur lund ka maza bhi li hoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aram se meri jan….. bol meri jan koi aur lund ka maza bhi li ke nahi…..my mom again noded her head in no…….. I could see my mother sweat and uncle too and uncle was aaahing and aaahing and telling mother he loves her and so on, bol mera lund legi apni chut main, come on sweetheart do it faster and my lovely mother immediately started taking his huge lund in and out of her mouth fast my mother maseging uncle raj’s heary thighs with one hand, when suddenly uncle pressed her face deep down and was grunting like anything and let out a aaah aaaah, aaaah!!! Parveen meriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan chooooooooooos meri randdddddddddddddddddddd….aaaaaaaaaaaai I knew he was cuming, and my mother was struggling to move away, I was imagining how could she take his huge load completely inside, he was shooting his load down her throat, she somehow managed to remove her mouth off his huge lund and just then I saw a huge glob of semen leave Uncle lund and hit her face and lips and then her hair and chest and she opened her mouth and uncle Raj again pulled her towards him and this time she kept her mouth going up and down on his giant lund she was squeezing his balls with hand and with another hand she was massagin his thighs and stomch, I guess she loved it too, after this I saw his lund shrink and she lied down, mother cleaned her face with her pallu and just then uncle Raj pulled her toward him and said thank you and kissed her like anything, he put his hand around her bare kamar and pushed it up towards her stans and pressed it hard, mother let out aaaaaaaaaah saying aaaaaaaaaaah! ouch! he took both his hand and pressed her ass hard as he could she was literally screaming saying ouch its paining noooooooooo... then they started kissing again and this time mother wrapped her arms around his bald head and his back and kissed back. Uncle Raj put his tounge in my moms mouth ………my mom passanitly sucking his tounge …………Uncle Raj still sqeezing her ass…..
    After this I could see uncles Lund getting hard again and then uncle broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said, I want to fuck you now bol chodegi mere hindu lund se legi mera chamdi wala lund apni chut main………!! my mother tried to push him and said you said you would leave and I did what you want, now please go, he said no way, from the first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you, she said no no and said your lund is very huge, I never take it please, then uncle asked how long is your husbands and she said not ever half of yours, please now leave me, he said shut up and any way I'm going to fuck you so better to co - operate and enjoy rather than putting up a fight, I could see tears in her eyes and she said please...... …….He just started kissing her madly, it was really an erotic site to see man who is younger than my mom and with a monster lund over my beautiful, very fair and sexy modest mother. It was so erotic to see him just suck those lovely lips of hers, she started saying please I'm married........ he would not listen, he just kept kissing her and both his hand were around her bare kamar his thumb pushing into her navel and then cupping both her ass globes and squeezing them. She seemed to be very much enjoying cause her hands were around his back but she seemed to be afraid.

Finally Uncle Raj broke off the kiss and slid the saree pallu, I have never seen mother naked and it was very exciting to see her this way, I was eagerly waiting to see what she was hiding behind her saree all these years, and uncle Raj slid down her saree pallu and moved on to her kamar and held the saree where she had tucked it in near her navel, she caught his hand and would not allow him to remove it, she help on strongly to her saree and pleaded with him saying please I cant do this I'm married and you are too big for me and younger than me, I cant please let me go now, I did all you wanted me to to, I'm a married woman. But uncle Raj just gave a final hard pull and her saree was loose he kissed her and in the process he pulled off her saree fully and threw it away and it landed on the floor! Then they kissed madly and uncle pulled her on him and from behind pulled her petticoat and put his hand on her ass and pressed it and that was when I saw my beautiful mothers white milky fat thighs and ass, uncle Raj must really be lucky, mother started resisting and pulling her petticoat down, but uncle Raj got his grip in her panties and pulled it down and I saw her lovely ass, milky white and round and plumpy, uncle then pressed her lovely bare ass and put one finger inside she stopped resisting and was aaahing like anything, she was aaaaaaaahhh aahhaaaahhhh, he pushed it in and out 10 to 15 times and she just kissed him and she was shaking, she must have had an orgasm, then Uncle pulled away her panties and threw it beside her saree on the floor and she shouted No! again he kissed her and said remove your blouse and saying so he laid her on the bed and got on top of her, she would not remove it so he also started and then finally I saw my beautiful mother open her blouse for uncle Raj to enjoy, they were kissing while she removed her blouse and finally that too was thrown away near her saree, she was wearing a black bra, it looked so beautiful and then Uncle put his had behind her back and unstrapped her bra and pulled it away, that was the treat of my life to see her huge soft stans in view with huge pinkish brown areolas, it looked so beautiful.

Uncle Raj was just looking at it and then he opened his mouth and lowered it on to her stans and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other choochee mother aaahed aaaah rajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Raaaaaaaaaaaj, raaaj, ooooh please... and then this went on for 15 minutes after which they kissed again, this time more passionately and my mother was his, he sucked her again and went down and kissed her navel and her belly and kissed her between her legs on her chut I guess, she just put her head up and bit her lower lip and aaaaaaaaaaahed like anything, the sexiest cries from my mother really turned me on. I was eagerly waiting to see her chut when uncle Raj put his hand underneath her petticoat and pushed it up to her knees and she did not resist one bit, insisted she was aaahing, he was kissing her knees then he pushed it higher up and was kissing and licking and biting her thighs, my mother moand aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mere raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaja that's when mother did the most beautiful thing, she herself pinched her choochees and pushed her petticoat higher up until I could see her beautiful bushy chut, I came there itself, uncle Raj immediately put his face on her chut and she spread her legs and put it on uncles shoulders and caught his mouth and pushed it deeper into her and she started moving her head from side to side and aaahing like anything and was repeating the words I love you! Ahhhhhhh mere raaaaaaaaaaaaaaj chato aur chatoooooooooooooo katooooooooooo meri clit koooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhh bahut maza araha haiiiiiiiiiiii aaj kisi ne meri chut ko nahi chataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this first time thum chat rahe hooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh and then I could not figure out what uncle was doing there, she was aaahing like anything and pressing and pinching her stans. This went on for 20 minutes, already 1 hours had passed since this whole thing started. I was eagerly waiting to see the next part, then finally mother was aaahing enough Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj, Raaaaaaaaaj please...........i am cummmmmmmmmming enough, I love you mere rajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjja my cum oozing from her pussy…..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Then uncle Raj came up and I could see my mothers beautiful chut, it was reddish.. but her hole seemed so small. Then Uncle Raj got up and kissed her meri ma Uncle raj ke hont chat rahi thi apni chut ka pani khud chat rahi thi she was kissing him a lot Uncle Raj told her to remove the petticoat, she said please don't hurt, be gentle, he said don't worry, it will pain a little, but it will be heaven after that. Pahele dard hoga phir tho khud gaand uta uta ke chuwaigi meri parveen jan saying he was pressing my mom boobs. I saw her hands move to the nada of her petticoat and she pulled it and the petticoat became loose, Uncle Raj removed it and threw it on the floor. I could see the fear in her eyes, I heard her ask please wear a condom, Uncle said come on don't spoil the fun and then he got up and sat and told her to suck his dick, she got up immediately and started sucking like a pro.
    After 5 mins uncle got her away and made her lie down, she was all afraid and fear in her eyes, ascaredone her face she said, please I beg you, if it pains me then please leave me alone, and uncle said don't worry. Saying so he got on top of her with his monster lund hanging and then he put mothers legs on either side of his shoulders and kissed her, she kissed him back and then he positioned his monster lund on her tiny chut and I could see fear in her eyes and she started pleading and uncle pushed into her, what a beautiful site, I could see her tiny chut open up to take him and it was really stretching, and mother cried out, aaaaaaahhhh rajjj noooooo ahhhhhhhhh noooooooooo its paining.... please stop, she was literally screaming and shouting, mom put her on uncle raj’s chest trying to pushing him out …..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..aaaaaaaaaaaaI felt pity for her but I could not do anything besides it was a wonderful sight to see her open up, he pushed more and she was crying aaaaaaaaaaaaa you basterd……nikaal apna gadhey jaisa lund…ohhhhhhhhhhhand pleading like anything, uncle was very slowly pushing his huge uncut lund …….paunch was coming in the way so he took it out, my mother said thanks, he said we will try again don't worry, she said no but she pulled her to the edge of the bed and he had his legs on the floor, perfect position, he again put her legs on his shoulders, she already started shouting and this time he told her something and then again and then finally I saw her taking his lund in her hand and put it against her chut and he immediately pushed forward and she cried aaaahhhh pleasee!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah madar chod……………….phad dala tune meri chut kooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…oh nooooooooooooooo.. noooooooo Raj!! pleaseeeeeeeeee I'll die, I heard him say shut up bitch you randi ye le aur ley…………Sali abhi sub natak khtham ho jayega tera…………Uncle Raj pushing his huge uncut lund! I saw her cry and aaaaaaaaaaaaah, he said shut up bitch or I'll ram the whole thing in, she said no please please slowly and was crying like anything and aaahing too and pinching her stans and touching her chut where he was entering, she put two fingers on either side of her chut and was pulling it apart, trying to take him in, then suddenly Uncle pushed more in nearly half way when she really screamed ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he said shut up, mother kept quite with tears flowing and she bit her underlip and down it was a beautiful sight to see her little chut being invaded, it stretched out and was tightly holding against uncles huge thing, slowly uncle again started pushing it and she again said no, then I saw uncle pulling it out, he pulled it out and wow, mother chut was open, I could see inside a bit, but soon he put it back it and went half way and then to my and mothers surprise he gave a damn hard push and I could see his balls against her lovely choot, and my mother really screamed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh rajjj!!!!! its pushing against my womb, meri bachedani phat jayegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivand then he said, its all in don't worry, then he started pulling out slowly and pushing back in and mother was still in pain, but he her a lot now my mother also kissing him and wrapped her arms around him, then he started doing it faster, and mother was aaahing aaaawww, aaaawww, aaaaah,, aaaammmothera... oooohh, aaaaaiiii, aaaaahhh, rrrraaaaaajjjj, aaaahhhh, sloww, please, I love you mere rajaaaa…… aaaaaaaaaaaaahh, bol meri parveen jan kaisa hai hinduke lund ka maza bola b maza araha hai naaaaaaaaaaaa ………………haaaaaaaaaaaan mere raja chod mujkooooooooooo dal andar aur andar choddddddddddddddd apne chamdi wale lund seeeeeeeeey and then he started hammering her damn hard and her choot lips was damn red, but uncles dick also was shiny, guess its lubricated well, then he started hammering her very hard, he pulled it all the way till only the head was in and then push the whole 09 inches inside, she was crying and aaahing and kissing and what not, I was happy to see mother enjoy and get the fucking of her life that no one else could give her, she was aaahing and screaming, raaaaaaaaaaaajj!!!
    sloowww please noo, aaahh ooooh and kissing and kissing, Uncle Raj biting her choochees from time to time and then when he was fucking her hard it was wonderful to see mothers stans bounce up and down so violently and she was moving her head side to side and aaahing an opening her mouth and biting her lips and kissing Uncle Raj and it was wonderful to see her chut lips tightly clench Uncle Rajs' lund and milk it out, aaaahh ahhh ooooooooooooooohh went on for 25 minutes and mother tightly clenched uncle Raj and bit herself, I guess she came many times, she said Raj please zor se aur zor sey maaaaaaar dhkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Uncle just kept no merci and ramming his huge dick in and out of her and then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mere rajaaaaaaaaaaa I am coooooooooooming she cum again aaaaaaaaaah chod aur zor se and then Uncle Raj also said I'm going to come and she wrapped her legs tightly around him and put her arms around him so tightly noooooooooooooooooo apna pani meri chut main math dalna noooooo mom was souting but Uncle raj saying le randiii le maza le mere uncut lund ke pani kaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no raj please chut main math chodnaaaaaa please but finally I heard uncle grunt aaaahh, and mother was aaaaaaaah..... aaaaahhhhh, aaaaaaahhhh mmmmm..... rajjjjjjjj... and slowly uncles thrusts slowed down and I knew he must have come deep inside my mother and he kept coming for nearly 30 seconds, and mother said, oh Raj there is so much, I'm full with your sperms, I can feel it, they kept kissing and kissing and then I could see sperms leak from the sides of her chut and then with a final kiss uncle Raj got up and pulled out his lund, oh my God, my mothers chutt was stretched so wide and uncles thick semen just flowed out of her chut and there was slight blood also with it, she was bleeding slightly because of his monster lund, mother could hardly stand, when she stood she was going to fall, uncle caught her and his sperms mixed with slight blood flowed down her thighs, it was such a beautiful sight, he laid her on the bed and took her clothes and put it next to her, she slowly wiped her chut with her petticoat while uncle put on his lungi, he kissed her and thanked her, she kissed him back and I ran to my room, After sometime Uncle came and opened the lock and saw me sleeping, he opened the door and went to his house, I was so happy, I came 4 times during this whole thing, I peeped again to my mothers room, she was wearing her bra and she took a nightie and wore it and put the saree and petticoat aside, she also took a pad and put it on her chut and she went off to sleep..... How is my Second stroy please reply me on joinmeonbed@gmail.com

Default Pratap Fucked Shaheen In Train

Hi, I am Pratap from Jabalpur. It happened with me on a Train. I had secured a job in faizabad Bank as a PO. I was going to Delhi to join by Vikramshila Express.I reached my prescribed coach/berth and kept my entire luggage under the lower berth. I saw a very beautiful girl in her early twenties sitting across my seat with a middle-aged woman who seemed to be her mother.
    She was very beautiful, fair complexioned, with auburn hairs, dark brown eyes, rosy lips with light pink lipstick, wearing tight blue denim, and light pink top and her stats must be 38-24-36, a coke bottle like figure. She borrowed my magazine 'India Today' that I was reading to break the ice. She scribbled her name, address, phone number on my magazine, and gestured me to give mine. I quickly grabbed it. I introduced my newly acquired job and myself. Her name was Shaheen Sultna. When she spoke, her voice, sounded like thousand chimes into my ears. Anyway, the train started and we started chatting.
    She told me that she had just completed her MA and was going to Delhi to her aunt's place. I was very glad to know that this beautiful looking sexy girl will be with me for whole 17 hours of the journey. Until then I was not aware that something will be happening between us and I will be writing this incident for you all. Nevertheless, the time I saw her, I had made my mind that somehow I would have to make this journey as pleasurable and as memorable as possible.
    Time passed quickly and nothing happened, we chatted, had tea and dinner together. I guessed she was also interested in me but was afraid of her mom. Her mother laid the bed sheet and went to sleep. We moved to upper berth. We talked until midnight; I was having all the possible glimpse of her white creamy, big boobs, through her top, which were feast for my eyes all the time.
    In addition, she gave me an ample view of her melons. All the time I was having an erection. She told me that she was feeling sleepy. She tolg me a goodnight and dozed off. Half of her boobs were visible from her top. However, there was no sleep in my eyes as I was continuously admiring her curves and beauty. Everybody in our compartment was sound asleep and not a single light or night lamp was on.
    Suddenly I realized that something was crawling on my feet, I looked down and saw she was standing near my feet. I was about to say something when she signalled me to keep quite. I followed her out of the compartment towards the toilets. My heart was beating faster and I could easily hear my heart beats. I decided that I would propose to her and seek her mother's blessing. I followed her to the toilets; she opened one of the toilet's doors. She slowly crept in and signalled me to come in.
    I followed her into the toilet after looking everywhere if anyone is watching, but nobody was there. As soon as I entered, she closed the door and locked it. I said "Shaheen, why have you closed the door?" she said, "From the very beginning, I noticed you were staring at me in somewhat different way and you were also not sleeping but looking at me."I said, "Yes, you are right. She continued without listening, "I also noticed the bulge in your pants since the journey had commenced and I know that you want to have SEX with me. This made me so hot that I also wanted to have SEX with you. Will you now FUCK me please, because I had never had SEX before and I am hungry for it."
    What a pleasurable statement she made. I was completely in heaven hearing this. I wanted her and she is serving her body to me. She understood everything and she wanted my cock in her cunt badly, almost as badly as I wanted her cunt around my cock. My god, I thought, was I dreaming. I bit my lips and realized that it was not a dream but a reality. I could hardly believe my luck. I was oscillating in my thoughts when she interrupted, "Do you want to have sex with me or not?"
    I replied, "Yes, I will be a fool to say no and lose this golden opportunity, No way not by any chance by now." I grabbed her from her waist and started kissing her. I kissed her hard and felt her hot probing tongue enter my mouth. She pressed her body against mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest and pulled her tighter against me. I reached around and squeezed her ass in my hands. Shaheen's breathings were heavy and I was getting extremely excited. We let go of each other and I stood back to look at her. She had kicked off her sandals, and another kissing session began. She started moaning ………Aaaaaaaaah…….oooooooom… She started grinding her luscious thighs on my crotch. I moved my hands up to caress her magnificent boobs. They were large and firm, then; still deep kissing her, my hands reached her waist and started pulling her shirt. I pulled her shirt and she assisted me in getting it away. I slid her shirt off her shoulders, and hanged it on the door hanger. She was wearing a white lacy bra. I massaged her back until I came upon the strap of her bra.
    I started kissing her neck, passionately while caressing her boobs through the bra. I reached her back, found the bra-clasp. I tried to unhook it, but in vain. She smiled and took her both hands to her back, while doing this, her boobs where raised a little. Those two melons were marvellous, stunning, about 38', pointed, fleshy, swollen, milky. I cannot find words to describe it. They looked so excellent! I was moved in my heart, I felt like I was about to shoot my pre cum.
    While just looking at her majestic breasts, I cummed in my jeans. Shaheen let out an audible sigh as her bra strap came out free. Shaheen shrugged her bra off and proudly displayed her tits. They were big and perky. Her areolas were light brown with erected nipples.
    The moment she removed her bra, I grabbed her boobs and sucked her right nipple while twisting and pulling her left nipple and fondling it. I dug my face between her boobs, rubbed my face there. I held her boobs in either hand, hooked it to each other, rapidly swirled my tongue on her boobs. Shaheen was crooning as I moved to suck her both nipple. I do not remember how long I played with her boobs.
    Meanwhile I removed my shirt and hanged it aside. During this effort, she was fondling my hairs and massaging my thighs and butts from outside the pant, enjoying the curves in my chest, occasionally fingered my nipples. She put her mouth on my left nipple, feeling it grow hard as she sucked and licked it. By then, I had already moved to her belly. It was so fleshy, but still very smooth, soft. I started biting her belly, took in as much flesh I could. She unbuckled my belt and released the catch on my pants, which fell about my ankles.
    I buried my face in her cleavage and squeezed her breasts against my face. She moved her breasts up and down, back and forth across my face before again moving down to my chest. She continued rubbing down my body, rubbing in a circular motion while kissing and nibbling my chest.
    As she reached my stomach, she slid her hands down my back and under my underwear, carrying my stained underwear off. I said, "Hey, go slow." She turned to me and smiled, did not say anything, took my uncut hard cock in her hand and started rubbing. Ahhhh your cock is so good big like xxx movies this is frist time I saw a real cock in my life. I held frist time a real cock let me feel ………so nice I want to suck it ………..do you want me to suck your cock…………ahh hhhhh it is so big like xxx movies let me suck your cock and she sat on knees and statated sucking wildly……………
    I guessed she must have seen xxx movies otherwise she could not have done do it so. Anyway, I was getting immense pleasure in my balls, as my penis was being sucked by muslim girl before I fucked lot of girls and women but this this frist time I am going to fuck a muslim girl. Her tongue was moving around my penis head while her fingers were fondling my heary balls softly. Shaheen was rubbing her lips and cheeks up and down the entire length of my hard uncut cock. I watched her as she kneeling in front of me, was kissing and licking the undersides of my uncut cock from the base to the top. Shaheen rolled her eyed up to look at me as she began to suck my raging penis into her hot mouth. Her lips moved over to my cock's head and down until the whole shaft disappeared into her mouth.
    I groaned with pleasure as she sucked my entire cock, flicking her tongue across the bottom then releasing pressure, sliding her mouth back, letting my cock come almost completely out of her mouth, then going slowly back down to swallow even more. Now she was biting my penis with her teeth slightly and biting my Lund foreskin………….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeen don’t bite my lund foreskin……………aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its paining…….she left my lund foreskin….
    I ran my fingers through her hairs, grabbing handfuls and pumping my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth. She started to move faster and I felt a surge building deep in my balls. She was grunting and slurping as my uncut hindu cock drove in and out of her mouth.
    She liked what she was doing and was good at it. She was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my dick while gripping and stroking the base of my cock with her hand. My toes curled tight, my legs were tense and my butt clenched as I felt the excitement built. She was pressing butts masageing my stomach and heary thighs wildly.
    I lost all sense of time and place as the sensation come to a climax. Shaheen continued sucking. I could feel the sensation in the bottom of my balls as I started to come. My cock throbbed, sending waves of pleasure and pumping a huge load into Shaheen's mouth. She was lapping it all up, swallowing my cock, as I was Cumming. She was licking the head of my cock and rubbing it across her lips. She milked every drop from me. My orgasm was so forceful that my legs were shaking and weak.
    I had never experienced anything so wonderful and looked down in amazement as Shaheen slid her mouth off my cock, looked into my eyes and said, "It's your turn now." I helped her shakily to her feet and kissed her neck, moving down to her shoulders as I caressed her body with my hands.
    I continued kissing down her shoulders and arms and moved over to suck her naked breasts. I then started to kiss my way down to her flat stomach. Then I pull nada of her shalwaar. I could see a black panty with holes, giving way to her private area. I could see her pubic hairs from side of her panty. Her shalwaar was almost stuck in her thunder thighs (she was into Body Exercise regularly). Then I opened her shalwaar and let it go to the toilet floor.
    Now she was standing in her panty only. Her black panty was soaked with her pussy juices. I licked her through her panties. She began to sigh and grinded her crotch into my face. I began kissing her thunder fat milky thighs, licked and sucked her cunt lips, and bit her there. Then I pulled her panty down. She stepped out of them and leaned back against the wall of the toilet. I was stunned to see her full nude beauty. I stood up, took two steps back, and stood still for few minutes.
    She raised her head and said "What?" I said, "I wanted to see you full nude from a distance to capture your entire beauty in my eyes."She did not say anything but smiled at me biting her lower lip. Out of bashfulness, she covered her pussy with her right hand and boobs with her left hand closing her eyes. I went near her, removed her right hand to uncover her pussy. She held my hand and kept her eyes closed, turning her face to her left.
    I grabbed her by pulling her thighs and took my face near her pussy. I could smell a kind of urinary fragrance. I blew air, on her pussy, she giggled and was sounding like "sss hhaaaaaaa mmmm " and was moving her legs, out of notwithstanding the ecstasy. I started sucking her pussy, swirled it with my tongue, she was already dripping down there. I drove my tongue deep in her pussy, moved my tongue to-and-fro in her pussy, rubbing it all the way there, clasping pussy lips between my lips and teeth.
    She held my head in her hands, was caressing my cheeks, fondling them, and was enjoying the shear ecstasy from my play with closed eyes. I continued to nuzzle her pussy, nipping her with my teeth. It had become difficult for her to remain standing. Therefore, Shaheen sat down on the toilet seat and spread her legs wide to give me total access to her fabulous cunt. As I brought my tongue up across her outer cunt lips, Shaheen put her legs over my shoulders, putting her heels on my back and pulled me towards her. I again licked lightly over her pussy as it began to open like a lotus flower. I then licked harder, my tongue going between her outer lips, tasting her nectar and ending up on her hardening clitoris. I licked in circles around her clitoris as Sandhya began to moan.
    Then I moved down and struck my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could go, flicking it in and out and up and down. Shaheen was continuously pulling me towards her with her legs and grinding her pussy on to my face. I was driving my tongue in and out of her cunt as she bobbed her hips. She started making more noise, moaning, groaning and yelping, telling me to lick and suck and eat her. I was hard again by this time. Shaheen was constantly moaning now, she had both her hands on my head pulling my hair to keep my mouth closer to her cunt.
    As I continued to lick her clit, I could feel her legs tense and she was moaning loudly "oooooooh yesssss, come on!!!!!! ooooooh, haiiiiiiii, yesss yesss, I'm cominggggg unghhhhhhhh, aahhhhhh, yesss I am coming!" Shaheen's pussy opened wide and drenched me with her love juices. I licked her for quite a long time, and she came twice and ejected her cum on my face and lips. Shaheen looked at my cock, stood up from the seat and directed me to sit on it. She stepped over to me and slowly lowered herself onto my swollen cock. I placed my penis in her vagina hole and slowly swirled it there.
    I thrust my penis up, she moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa s…………..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thrust in me, kill me, fuck my pussy … tearrrrrr it come on, do it, do it, don't stop I thrust up again".ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    She was speaking something roughly, tightened her jaws; I saw her spitting saliva out. Her mouth was deliberatively, moving her head to-and-fro, while her face became reddish. Her pussy was still dripping and slid in with little struggle; filling her with my entire length, she was tight.
    I needed some lubrication. I spit on my hand and took some seliva from her pussy and applied it on my penis . Her womanhood wrapped around my shaft like a glove as she put her arms around my neck, leaned her head back and gave a deep sigh.I again pointed my penis head, at her vaginal hole and slowly pushed in. She moved her hips, giving way to accept my rod fully. My dick was, by then rock hard and was in full glory. I, took a deep breath and with my strength clung to her body, grabbed her ass tightly, breathing heavily, I pushed in my dick.
    This time it went half inside, I pulled out my dick partially. Leaving its head still in her hole, I gave her a final push upon which it went deeper in her hole. The sides of my penis, rubbing her vaginal walls, gave her immense pleasure, which I could read from her eyes. Her eyes were closed by then, her lips were wet, and her lower lip half-dug under her upper lip and her head was moving side-to-side, unable to bear the ecstasy. She was moaning "Oooooooohh, God that's perfect! I love it! I was dream for this from 26 years I never knew sex was such an amazing experience." then she rotated her hips and slid further down onto my penis.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhh
    My cock was as hard as steel rod and the feeling of being buried to the hilt inside Sandhya was amazing. I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly as we sat like that, my cock deep inside her, not moving, just exploring each other.Then I took a long breathe and relaxed myself. She was breathing heavily, her chest was alternatively rising-and-falling, and I felt like floating on a waterbed. I lifted up, started moving my hips to-and-fro, thrusting my penis deep in her vaginal hole. Each time, I pushed in she shouted like "oh. Im im yes come on come on im aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." I continuously did it, her vaginal hymen tore and she started bleeding. She became afraid it seems, she was saying "Stop, stop, please … im stop, leave me, stop." but she herself did not stop moving her hips with my penis in rhythm. I continuously fucked her like this for quite a long time with blood flowing down my cock. Soon, Shaheen was gently rocking on my cock and I was leaning back on the toilet seat, moving my hips to meet Shaheen's rhythm. I reached up and held her breasts in my hands and squeezing her nipples between my thumb and forefingers.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhfuck me my jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan aaaaaaaaaa fuck me tear my chuuuuuuuuuuuuuut aaaaaaaaaaaaa she was moaning.aaaaaaaaa praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatap
    I then took her nipple into my mouth as she arched back putting her hands behind her on my knees, grinding her pussy onto my cock. As I sucked her nipples, I reached around and squeezed her ass, pulling her onto me. Her cunt juice mixed with virginity blood was flowing now drenching my cock and balls.
    Shaheen was raising her hips higher and taking longer strokes of my cock, I was in heaven as I watched her riding me, watching my cock split her pussy, watching as her pussy engulfed my cock, making it wet with her juices, stroking it and swallowing it.
    She was riding my uncut cock with long strokes now, fucking down with her tight pussy, taking my entire length inside her, then raising up, letting four to five inches slide out then coming back down onto me.
    I was matching her stroke for stroke, pumping my cock up into her to meet her down stroke, driving my cock as deep it would go. Our fucking was getting quite vigorous and Shaheen's pussy was slurping and farting as my cock pistoned in and out. Shaheen kept stroking and fucking my cock with her glorious pussy and saying, "Oooooh, yesssssssssssssss, Ooooooooooooooooooh harder, harder, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me harder, yessssssssssssss, your uncut cock is soooooooooooooo good, oh God yes!"
    I reached up, grabbing her big tits and squeezing them in both of my hands. Shaheen increased her pace, riding my cock faster and faster with long strokes. Her hands were grabbing my chest scratching and grabbing my legs pulling me to her as she rode my big uncut cock, trying to get every centimetre available.shaheeeeeeeeeeen I never had girl or women like you you are sooooooooooooo hotttttttttttt take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take my hindu uncut cockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk………you sexy bitchhhhhhhhhh
    Her pussy was making squishing and fucking sounds as my cock drove up and down into her wetness. Her wetness was continuously flowing, soaking our crotches as I felt my cock grow even larger as I got ready to come. I felt my cock throb once, getting ready to explode into her juicy cunt.
    I said "Ooooh! Shaheeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I'm going to come inside you!" I said "I am cumming." and I was about to take my penis out when She said "No. Don't take it out, go on, and go on cum inside my pussssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want feel your hot juice in my pussy this is my frist fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck me hardddddddddddd." and she was shaking her head as to say that pour inside her. Shaheen said "Yes! Yes! Come in my pussssssssssssy. Fill my cunt with your big uncut cock! Fill my cunt with your cumi want feel first cummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Her pussy was opening up taking all of me, taking so much that I could feel her pussy lips at the base of my cock. Shaheen was crying, "Fuck me, yes! Oh God Yes! Fuck me deep! Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! Fuuuuckkk meee!, Fuuuuk mmmmeeeeeeee! I am going to cum, I am coming!" I was also going to cum and at the same time, I could feel Shaheen's cunt closing, pulsing, and gripping the base of my shaft. I felt my cock swell to immense proportions ready to explode, pumping a load of hot cum into Shaheen's pussy. My body started shivering vigorously and I spurted my cum inside her pussy. My cock kept on throbbing and pulsating, pumping loads of cum into her cunt. I could feel her cunt also pulsating as my cock continued to throb and pump cum into her. I watched as she stroked her pussy up and down on my cock, cum dripping from her pussy, making my cock slick, slimed, and soaking our pubic hairs.
    I felt very tired, with my body full of sweat, I fell on her boobs. We were both breathing heavily and we remained there in each other's arms for quite some time calmly. After sometime I shook my head and saw her, she looked into my eyes. We continued hugging each other. She said, "Wow, I didn't know there could be sex like that!" Shaheen stood up slowly, letting my cock slip from her pussy. She watched with a gleam in her eyes as my cock slid out. Then she sat on the floor & started sucking my cock with her mouth. She taste every single drop left on my cock. Then she started sucking it again making it to get into life once again. She was sucking me as well as playing with her cunt. I was ready again in few minutes then she bent against the washbasin and I had an idea about her intuitions that she wanted a good ass fuck. I fucked her in her asshole and again in her cunt. We continued until around 4:30 am. The next day. We quietly crept to our respective berths and slept soundly. On New Delhi Railway Station, I said goodbye to her she just smile and went with her mom. How is my story please reply.

Cool post thx

Default Fucking Neighbor's Girl

Hi readers, this is Suresh(20) I’m a big fan of PG and I'm here to share my first and lustful hardcore sex experience of mine. The story goes on like this. This is happened just a few days back. I had a full lust of having sex with Raji who is a neighbor girl of age 25. I used to stare at her every time I talk. She has assets of 35-29-36.fair, fat 5'6''tall. And having brown hair. On that day , her parents left to Bangalore to see her brother.

She left alone as she has work to do. In the evening usually current goes off in our area. So she called me for some chit chat. We talked about all the things and in an half an hour current had come she asked me to get her some snacks and junk food and she gave me the money. This is the only mistake that she had done but at that time I was very happy as I’m going to fuck her hard. I’m not that much close to her so that she can participate in sex with me but I can't control my feelings. +++++END++++

So I thought to fuck her anyhow so I got a plan and I’m about to put it on. I went to bring the snacks on the way coming if had mixed the sleeping pills powder as well as pills that stop pregnancy and I had mixed that powder in snacks. The dose is much so that she will be unconscious for 10 hours. I had reached her house and gave it to her and she thanked me and locked the door as she has some work. I went to my house and had dinner and worried about missing the opportunity. I’m tensed. At 10 o'clock I had called her mobile to test whether she had that snacks. To my luck she had eat that snack and is in unconscious state. I had ringed her many times but she didn't. So I had confirmed and made a plan. From my other cell to my home landline and lifted the phone and acted as if Raji is calling me to sleep in her house as she is alone and said same thing to my mom and took her permission. I went there but the door is locked from inside but somehow I managed to back door of her house and removed the bolts and entered as I entered she is in deep sleep the TV running. I was little scared weather is asleep. I tied kerchief to my face and went near to her and with lot of courage I had touched no response with the same courage I just pinched her cheeks hard her cheeks go tired and am sure she is in deep sleep then if took her to bed room and I laid her on bed as I want to make this sex a lovable first I took her in my arms and placed a sweet kiss on her beautiful lips. I smooched for 30 minutes not less than then if took her boobs and pressed hard my goodness! They felt so soft spongy. I can’t control and had kissed them on her nighty. Then I lowered to her knees and started kissing her from toe licking her thighs and legs and I reached her private part. Then I kissed her pussy on her panty then if can't control and I get naked and my 6 inch man hood is really in 90 degrees. I had a strong desire of my cock sucked by a girl but now also it is not possible but I have to make it so got an idea and placed my cock in her mouth and fucked for 10 min.

And I cum deep inside her throat in all these process no movements from as she is not in conscious. Only her breath then I removed her nighty as it is summer she had not wear bra (35c). I’m amazed to see those big breasts very much without wasting a sec I jumped on her and kissed her lips and then I took her boob in my mouth and sucked her left breast while I folded her right breast. I sucked and licked her boobs until they became pink her nipples are hard poking out half inch. I pinched her nipples then got lowered to her belly button. Oh darn! What a great deep beautiful navel. I had got mad about it and licked lovely navel for 15 min. This gave me immense pleasure. Then her smelled her panty and pussy it smelled delicious and god aroma of her pussy. Immediately I removed her pussy and I was in heaven by seeing her pussy it is like a ripe pink big strawberry covered with some thin hair. I touched it I felt hotness and wetness. Though she is in unconscious. Her body responded for sexual touches of mine and gave sweet juices from her pussy. I went to her father’s bed room and brought gillet razer and applied cream on her pussy and shaved the hair on pussy cleanly then once again I’m excited to see her shaved beautiful pussy and immediately lip locked her pussy lips sand started licking.

I entered on epinger in her pussy and touched her hymen and found her virginity. I removed her finger and tongue fucked her in the time she had come thrice. I swallowed all her juices. I felt satisfied. In the middle I had got an idea and went to her room and got cyber shot and video recorder. I had taken snaps of her beautiful sexy nude body. I had clicked then cam when I was kissing her lips, pussy, ass, boobs and again I started the video rec on and place it in a position. I brought some beer from her dad's room and poured on her completely and spread it all over her body as if I massaged her with beer. Then I started to lick her from fore head , neck, boobs, hip, navel , belly bottom , my fave pussy , ass and all her body not leaving an inch of her body by this she is dripped in my saliva. I’m too horny and about to fuck her but I had a dream to fuck my wife so I got taali from the locker of her mom and tied around her neck and then. I started licking her pussy very hardly in middle I bite her pussy lips and her lips. coz' fucking a girl without response is boring so I bite her .she let out a moan Aaaaaaaaa.....hrhrhhrrhhhz....iiiiiissss... in sleep. i got maza and done the same thing throughout her body again from her lips to pussy. I even bite her boobs very much her nipples turned red then I tried to enter her pussy it entered 3 inches and left out some more and if again tried hard and it entered fully and break her hymen and I felt very happy in taking her virginity and at same time losing mine to her as soon as her hymen break she got more pain and let out a moan aaaaaaaaaauaauaaauhhhaa!

Then I got excited and fucked her in and out hardly and fastly while fucking her I sucked her boobs and licked her lips and tongue. I fucked her for 20 min and me cum deep inside her. I’m so much satisfied then with in min again hard on cock by seeing her body nude. Then this time if got lust fuck her ass. I hot some oil and applied on my cock and also applied deep in her ass hole and tried a lot to enter her ass and finally I succeeded and started fucking her while fucking her if had folded her from behind and pressed her holed body and crushed with this all my lust got cleared then if wanted to remain my sign of fucking her so I got marker pen I made an autograph on her boobs and made a tattoo on my name Suresh on right side of her pussy which will wipe in three months then again I fucked her and slept on her for some time my cock in her pussy in that night I fucked her 4 times till 5 o'clock and before leaving I had left a warning letter and photos of her nude body and warned her not tell this to anybody in her life if so I reveal her nude photos and videos in net.

After my breakfast at 10 am I made a phone to her she started scolding me. I just cut her words and said to her now I’m your husband and asked her to see her neck she found taali and shocked and started crying. I convinced her told her I’ll come in half an hour and went to her she started beating Mr. I slapped her again warned of showing photos she stood silent. then jumped on her started the new session as she is conscious now and also she is my sex slave

Default My Slave

It was late in February 2016, one year ago this month. I was walking home from my job at the hospital where I worked as an admissions clerk. It was a three mile walk and it gave me plenty of time to feel sorry for myself.

The last few years had been rough to say the least. It started with oil shortages which lead to an economic depression. Millions of people were unemployed. Then in 2015 the flu pandemic began. It hit too fast for anyone to prepare. The government was failing. We often had rolling black outs. I heard rumors that some cities in the Midwest were running out of food.

All I knew for sure was that the hospital I worked at was a living hell. When the flu first struck we were swarmed with panicked people. Most of them weren't even sick yet. As winter approached more people came to us for help and we had to start turning them away. There were beds set up in every available space, but we still didn't have enough room.

The morgue struggled as well. By the end of December bodies were everywhere. People were leaving the dead to lie on the streets like garbage.

I guess I should have felt lucky. I had a job, even if it didn't pay regularly. Spring was nearing and, so far, I was still alive. I got sick that November, but I survived.

However, my fiancé and parents did not.

I continued thinking about my life as I walked. Soon, I had the eerie feeling that someone was following me. I stopped and turned around. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I was in a subdivision about a mile away from my house. It appeared to have electricity, but there was little light on the street. I thought I saw something move in a shadow.

I kept walking, faster this time, my instincts told me to run, but I ignored them. I felt stupid for walking home alone. I should have saved enough money for gas or found a ride. I was twenty four years old and I suppose I would be considered attractive. To make matters worse, the police presence was scarce since the pandemic.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. I tried to scream, but they stifled it with their hand. I could tell from the size that it was a man's hand. I tried to kick at him, but I could not make contact. I felt him lift up my heavy coat and jam something metal into my side. My muscles went limp and I fell to the ground in a heap. My mind was still aware and I knew he used a stun gun on me.

The man picked me up and threw my limp body over his shoulder. I could not see his face. He carried me a short distance and then he stopped in front of a house. I was beginning to regain some feeling in my limbs and I was desperately willing them to move. My heart was beating irregularly. I thought I was going to die of fright. The man carried me into the house shutting the door behind us. He threw me on the floor and I landed hard on my ass. I got a good look at him for the first time. He was around thirty years old and his head was shaved. He was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. He looked solemn as he turned and locked the deadbolt.

He turned back to me. "What's your name?"

"Vivian." I said shakily.

"Get up." he ordered.

I struggled to get my legs to support me. They trembled as I stood up.

"Come with me." he said.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down a hallway to a bedroom.

The bedroom scared me even more. Everything in it was black, except for the thick shiny chains that hung from the ceiling in a corner of the room. It was definitely something you wouldn't find in most suburban homes.

"Let's get this over with." he stated coldly, "You are my new slave. You will not leave this house unless I allow it. Now, strip."

He spoke to me with such authority that I actually started to take my coat off. I caught myself and stopped. He frowned at me.

"You will learn to do as you're told, Vivian."

I was not prepared for the slap that landed across my face. It knocked me sideways bringing tears to my eyes. He tackled me and tore off my clothes. He had the unnatural ability to put me in positions that were so painful, I could offer little resistance.

When I was naked he led me by my long hair to the corner of the room with the chains. He fastened my wrists to them and pulled them tight. He stopped when my arms were suspended over my head. I felt as if my shoulders were going to be pulled out of their sockets. Facing the corner, I could not see what he was doing, though from the sounds I heard, I guessed that he was getting undressed. I heard some other noises as well, but I couldn't tell what they were.

It seemed like I was there forever, hanging in the dark corner, listening to shuffling and other less discernable sounds, before he finally returned and shoved a rubber ball into my mouth. It had straps that went around my face to the back of my head. He secured it so I could not get it out. I moaned as I realized what was happening. I had only been with two men, but I was not naive. I knew what to expect next, as he walked away, leaving me once again to stare in horror at the darkened shadows of the corner.

This time he did not leave me waiting. The next sound I heard was the crack of a whip as it landed across my back. I screamed into the gag. I was sure that my flesh was being ripped open with each blow that rained down on my backside. It didn't take long before I was sobbing. After an eternity, he stopped and unchained me. I now had a full view of him through my teary eyes. He was slightly muscular and several inches taller than me. My eyes couldn't help but drift down to his hard cock.

"If I take the gag out, do you promise to be quiet?" he asked in a calm voice that gave me chills.

I nodded my head. My jaw ached almost as bad as my back and I would have promised anything if it got him to take it out.

He undid the straps and I pushed it out of my mouth quickly. He turned me around and kissed me softly on the forehead, as his hands moved over my breasts. Gently, he caressed them until my nipples were hard. He traced his fingertips lightly down my sides, over the curves of my hips, around to my ass, tightly squeezing it.

I gasped at the pain. He smiled a little and led me to his bed. I thought about protesting, but I have to confess that I am a coward when it comes to pain. I could not bear the thought of being whipped like that again.

He pushed me onto my back causing me to yelp. My legs were draped over the edge of the bed. He knelt down between them. I felt his tongue touch my clit. It seemed more sensitive than normal and I jumped when he touched it. I was surprised that I was able to get any pleasure from this after the torturous hell he had just put me through.

He licked my clit for a long time before moving down to the opening of my pussy. He impaled me with his tongue and I moved my hips towards his face. He moved back up to my clit and began tonguing it in earnest. Despite my fears and shame I could feel my orgasm building. I began moaning softly as it approached. I felt numb as I came for him.

I was allowed to recover for a moment before he rolled me over. "Get on your knees." he instructed.

I did as I was told. I put my knees on the edge of the bed and put my face down. I expected him to start fucking me, but he leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck. He continued kissing and gently biting down my back. I couldn't help but feel aroused. He seemed to instinctively know where all of my sensitive spots were.

I was ready to beg him to fuck me when I felt his cock touch my pussy. He slowly forced it inside me until I could feel the base of his cock touching my shaved pussy. I moaned again as he began fucking me. His slow pace was driving me insane. I squeezed my pussy around his cock and pushed back against him. He finally increased his pace and thrust harder into me until I was screaming into the mattress. I came again, this time without warning, and I felt lightheaded with the intensity of it. As my orgasm subsided, I could feel his cock twitch inside of me followed by the warmth of his cum filling my pussy.

He pulled out of me and I laid down on the bed. I was still in a daze from the two massive orgasms I just had. I watched him turn off the light and climb into the bed next to me. He pulled me into his arms and held me. He gently caressed my hair. I stared blankly off into space trying to comprehend the evening's events. I felt his cum dripping out of me. I don't know how long we laid there.

I was startled out of my trance when I heard a baby cry. It was the last sound in the world I expected to hear.

The man groaned. "Follow me." He said as he got out of bed. He turned on the light again and put on a bathrobe. He tossed me one as well. "Put this on."

I did and followed him out of the room. We went back into the hall and into another bedroom. It was lit dimly by a nightlight. To my shock there was not one crib, but two. Each one held a small baby. They both looked like tiny angels. They were pale with dark brown hair. The same color as mine. Their features were perfect and they looked similar. Expect one was wearing pink and the other blue.

"Are they both yours?" I blurted out.

"Yes. Twins. I need help." I was beginning to realize he was a man of few words.

"I don't know anything about babies." This was the truth. I had never even held a baby this small.

"If I learned, so can you." he said as he picked the girl up.

I watched him take care of them and he handed me the boy. He showed me how to hold him. I was amazed at how gentle this monster of a man had suddenly become. I followed him back to the kitchen. He showed me how to fix their formula. As I helped him feed them I asked, "What are their names...and yours?"

"Their names are Alex and Andrea... You will call me 'Sir'"

"Where is their mother?" I figured this was a stupid question too, but I needed to be sure.

"She's dead." He looked me in the eye. I looked away from him.

"I'm sorry." I said truthfully. No one knew why, but the flu seemed to kill more women than men. Children also seemed to have better odds of surviving it.

"Did you get sick?" he asked.

"Yes, a few months ago."

We did not speak again until later when the babies were asleep again. He gave me a nightgown to wear and we got back in his bed.

"I have to go back to work in a few days. I need you to watch the babies." he told me.

I could not wrap my brain around his statement. This could not be real. Why would he kidnap a stranger to watch his children? "Why me?" I finally asked.

"There is no one else. I've looked." He turned on his side and faced away from me.

I didn't say anything else. I stayed in his bed, awake for hours. I thought about trying to escape, but I was afraid of the consequences. When a baby cried, he woke up and I followed him again to help. This routine went on for two more days.

During that time I felt like I was in a trance. He told me that I could wear any of his wife's clothes I wanted. On both nights he tied me to the bed and toyed with me before fucking me senseless.

It was the evening of my third day there when he told me, "Tomorrow morning I'm going back to work." He handed me a phone. "If you need anything you can call me. It's the only number the phone will call."

"What do you do?"

He didn't answer me for a long time. Then he said, "I'm a police officer."

I couldn't help but giggle at the irony.

He ignored my outburst and said that all he really cared about was that I took care of his kids. With that out of the way, he proceeded to bend me over his lap. He pulled up my gown to expose my bare ass. He began by rubbing it firmly. Next, he lightly touched my pussy and thighs with his fingers. I squirmed on his lap and he slapped me hard on the ass. He rubbed my ass again and slapped it over and over. This didn't hurt like the whipping. I was amazed that I was feeling aroused by it and noticed I was getting wet.

He stopped and pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap. He continued fondling my breasts and pussy, but he never touched me enough to make me cum.

I couldn't take his teasing anymore. "Fuck me." I whispered in his ear.

He threw me off his lap onto the bed. At first, I thought I angered him. He pulled his shorts off and climbed on top of me. I bent my knees to give him easier access to my waiting pussy. He guided his hard cock to my pussy and slammed it inside. "Oh, god." I groaned as he started fucking me. It was not long before I came. He grunted as he came and let all of his weight down on me. I could feel my pussy involuntarily contracting around his cock as he laid on top of me.

That night, for the first time since my abduction, I slept peacefully.

The next morning I got up with him. He got ready for work and I started taking care of the babies. After he left, I sighed with relief that I was alone in the house. While the babies slept I started exploring. I checked all of the windows and doors. They all had burglar bars on the outside. All of the doors had deadbolts that locked from the inside. I could open the windows, but I didn't see anyone on the street. Not that they would be able to help me anyway. What would they do...call the police?

There was no phone; except for the one he gave me, or computer. I had no way to easily escape. I sat on the couch and thought about my predicament. I figured if I tried hard enough I could escape. I thought about getting a knife from the kitchen, hiding it under the mattress, and stabbing him while he slept.

Despite what he had done to me, I didn't think I could go through with that plan. Even if I did, I wondered where I would go. I would have to get out of town. I settled on the fact that I was here until he released me. It wasn't so bad; I tried to rationalize to myself. At least I don't have to go back to my awful job.

I got up and set about exploring the house again. If I was trapped here I wanted to learn as much as I could about the man keeping me here. I didn't even know his name. I noticed as I went from room to room that there was a lack of personal items. No photos, no mail, or any personal documents.

It was in the last room I looked in that day, his bedroom, where I finally found something of interest. I opened a huge wooden trunk at the base of the bed. I gasped as I saw that it was full of sex toys. I dug though them, looking at each one. I was concerned that I didn't even know what most of them were for. At the bottom of the trunk I found some books and a small photo album. I looked through the books first. One was a how-to manual for bondage, another was about being dominant, and the other about being submissive. I decided I would read through those later. I opened the photo album. The first picture was of a stunning blonde. She was naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed. I looked up, it was this bed. I surmised this must have been his wife. The rest of the pictures were mostly of this woman in different poses. There were also some pictures of her with another woman.

I put everything back in place except for the books about domination and submission.

I spent the next two weeks reading bits and pieces from the books and busying myself around the house. I started having dinner ready for him when he got home. We would eat at the dining room table together. I would tell him what his children did during the day and he seemed to enjoy this. He still spoke very little to me, but he continued to fuck me every night. He always held me afterwards. I found myself secretly beginning to look forward to our sessions in the bedroom. The books had intrigued me as well.

"Sir, may I ask you something?" I asked one night at dinner.

He looked up at me from his meal, I think I surprised him with my sudden question, "What?"

"Are you going to let me go soon?"

He looked annoyed. "Not likely."

"Then will you take me to my house so I can get some of my own things? I know no one is looking for me and I promise I won't be any trouble." I said this as fast as I could. I was afraid I was going to earn myself a beating.

"What things?"

I was elated that he hadn't immediately said no. "Just some clothes and some photos of my family."

"Make a list and I'll get them for you."

"Please, Sir, I'd rather get them myself. I haven't been outside for weeks. I swear I won't run away...please." I tried to sound as meek and submissive as possible.

"I'll think about it." He went back to his dinner.

This answer satisfied me and I dropped the subject for the rest of the evening.

Later that night we went to his bedroom. This was apparently going to be one of the nights he didn't fuck me. I scolded myself for feeling disappointed. My thoughts turned to the books I was reading and I decided to try something tomorrow morning. It was a Saturday and he usually did not work on the weekends.

I awoke before he did. I waited a long time before I got the courage to try it. Slowly, I pulled the blanket off him. I managed to peel his shorts down without waking him up. I kept my eyes on his face as I lowered my lips to his cock. I gently took the head of it in my mouth. I slowly swirled my tongue around the head and worked my way down. I could feel it pulsing and growing hard against my tongue and lips. I looked up at him again and saw that he was watching me.

"This won't earn you any favors you know." he said.

I slid his cock back out of my mouth and looked up at him innocently, "It won't hurt will it?"

He chuckled, "No...no it won't."

I couldn't help but smile at him. I could not remember hearing him laugh before. I shook the moment off and resumed my work by licking the silky head of his cock. I took the length of it back into my mouth. I ran my tongue under it as I increased my pace. I could feel his thighs and balls tighten against my hands and I knew he was going to cum soon. I moved my head up and down as fast as I could.

"Oh, yes, baby that's it." He moaned as he came in my mouth. His cum was thick and salty against my tongue. I quickly swallowed it. I flicked the head of his cock with my tongue to make sure I got everything before I released him from my mouth. I got off of him and laid back down next to him, exhausted.

"You're very good at that. I should've had you do that sooner." He kissed me on the mouth.

We eventually got up and I was overjoyed when he told me later that day that we were going to my house. He brought out two slings for the babies. He helped me put one over each of my shoulders. I wondered if this was his way of making sure I didn't try to run. It was all I could do to walk.

We arrived at my house and he helped me gather the things I wanted. It felt strange to be there. It was like I had been gone for years. I tried very hard to not do anything that would make him think I was planning something. We made it back to his house without incident.

After that day, he was more relaxed with me. He started telling me about his days at work. As the weather warmed he would take me and the children outside occasionally. The flu season was ending and we saw more people each time we went out. The warmer weather seemed to bring renewed hope.

One sweltering summer day he came home to find me asleep on the couch. The twins were teething and I was getting little sleep. They were finally taking a nap. I had sat on the couch with the intention of reading. I hadn't planned to fall asleep and I left the book about submission lying next to me.

"Doing a little reading?" he smirked at me as I tried to open my heavy eyes.

"What?" I wasn't conscious enough to figure out what he was referring to. I looked down and saw the book. My face must have turned crimson. I guiltily looked up at him. "I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind. I was just curious."

"Have you learned anything?" he asked.

I thought for a moment before speaking, "You've already taught me most of it."

He looked amused at my answer, "You haven't seemed to mind."

"Maybe." I said as I sat up.

He smiled at me, "I suppose I have to punish you for getting into my things without permission."

I smiled back. "Yes, Master." I had learned something from those books.

I followed him to the bedroom. He bound my wrists with the chains. We had only used them a couple of time since the first night. This time he used a smaller softer whip. It hurt, but in a pleasurable way. He whipped me all over until I could feel moisture trickling down between my legs. With my arms still suspended above my head, he put his head between my legs and started to lick my clit. I didn't last long before cumming.

He let me free and rubbed my arms until the circulation returned. I still felt disoriented as he positioned me on the bed. He entered my pussy from behind. As he fucked me I could feel his hands moving from my hips to the top of my ass. He rubbed my ass letting his fingers linger in between my spread cheeks. I became more aware of what was happening when one finger touched my asshole. I was shocked at how good it felt to be touched there. I moved my ass a little. This caused him to touch me more. Then, without warning, he shoved one finger into my ass.

I screamed as I came hard.

He came soon after. He let me sleep for the rest of the night.

Days, weeks, and then months slipped by. Soon summer was waning into autumn. Around that time something started to bother me. I don't know why, but I started contemplating my current situation.

Almost immediately upon my arrival I felt that I loved his children. In the beginning, I tried to attribute it to the loneliness I felt after my parents and fiancé died. As they grew they bonded with me as if I was their mother. Now I couldn't imagine life without them. Then the day came when I admitted to myself that I couldn't live without him either. I was in love with him. The next obvious question came to my mind, did he love me?

I thought about just asking him, but I knew my heart would break if he said no. Days passed and I grew more preoccupied with my problem. I tried to tell myself that I didn't really love him anyway, but it continued to eat away at me.

Friday night came and I thought of a way to ask. We put the kids to bed early that night. I offered to fix him a drink. I made one for myself too.

We watched an old movie and had a few more drinks. It was getting close to midnight. I walked into the living room and handed him a new drink. He was sitting in an armchair. I casually sat down on his lap. He looked a little taken aback by my advance.

"May I ask you something?" I looked into his grey eyes.

"Yes." He stared back into my brown eyes.

"If you found another woman to replace me, would you let me go?" I dropped my gaze and held my breath for his response.

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

That was not a response I had anticipated. I shifted uncomfortably and started to get up. "Never mind." I said. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

He put his arm around my waist and held me down. "Answer my question."

I struggled against him. "Forget it."

"Answer my question or I'm going to force it out of you."

I sighed. I felt so dumb for doing this to myself. "No, I wouldn't."

"Why not?" he prompted.

"Damn you. You know why." I struggled again.

"Tell me."

"I love you." For a moment, I felt like a weight was lifted off me. I saw a look of shock wash across his face. I braced myself for his answer and began to cry.

He held me for a long time before speaking again. "I love you too."

I didn't believe that I'd heard correctly at first. Or I thought maybe he'd said that to appease me. Then he kissed me softly, his tongue dancing with mine. When we broke our kiss he said, "By the way, my name is Chad."

"I'd rather call you Master." I said breathlessly as I roughly kissed him again.
    (((((( END )))))

Default Husband's Friend Fucked Me

I am Smita 28 yrs old house wife, I am married to anil and we lead good life. Having kids was not on our priority list. We have a few common friends and we are cool about flirting with each others friends but nothing on a serious note. Sex was normal between us and we enjoyed it. Anil's friend Varun relocated himself to Pune. He was a divorcee and we knew the girl whom he was married to for a year, she had an affair and later they split. Anil suggested that he looked for a house near our place so that he gets company and does not feel lost in the new city. I also suggested that he join our gang and who know he might stick a cord with someone in our group.

We used to go out to dinners and parties with friends and Varun got accepted within our friend circle. He is a quite kind of a person but fun to be with. Once we had the diwali party at a friends place, Varun was also invited, we all set out to the party and after reaching there he complimented my looks. He whispered in my ear "Smita you are going to kill a lot of men tonight" I asked why ? He said wait and watch. I started getting conscious at every men and Varun would give me naughty stare from a distance. We had a good time and as we were heading back Anil refused to drive as he was slightly drunk and Varun had to drive. As we reached home he helped me out of the car and put his hand around my waist to support me, it was an innocent gesture but it did strike something inside me.

As we settled anil said, why don't you sleep here anyway its weekend and he went upstairs to sleep. I made the guest room ready and asked varun to feel at home. By now I had problems looking straight into his eyes. He asked Smita "Coffee milega" ? I said "sure" He said he can help and followed me to the kitchen, he sat on the kitchen table as I made coffee for both of us. I kept the coffee on the table and said "Let me change" he too went to change and I was thinking what night dress to wear, I picked up a red night dress with slightly deeper neck and it was just about my knee length.I checked on Anil if he wanted coffee, he was fast asleep, I came down and saw him in Anil's boxers. I said they "fit you well" with a grin.

We were having coffee and he looked at me and said "you were the most beautiful women in the party" I said you made me conscious about this fact and I was conscious looking at every man who was speaking to me, he laughed and and said "I swear! You were the best". He looked at my feet and said you have beautiful legs and in a spontaneous response I asked "Are you checking me out ?" for which he said "yes" with his naughty stare which I could not handle. I could see his eyes glaring at my 28c/30/34 figure.Now I could feel his leg touch mine under the table, he gently touched my calf muscles with his feet and I slowly pulled back without reaction. He said "sorry" I asked "for what"? He was open in saying " for touching you" I smiled and said so helping me out of the car was also deliberate hmmm, I asked what happened to you Varun ? He said, "Smita Sorry to say you are irrepressible, I just cant keep my hands off you. Let me be honest here, you have the perfect height 5'4 I guess, I nodded my head, your assets are well built, your body is curvy, your hair, clean hands and feet drives me crazy !! So I end up touching you. I must admit your neck and lips invite me to kiss you. Saying this he looked straight into my eyes, I just looked down. He asked me "Did you feel bad ? I am being frank here" I kept quite and later said its getting late we should sleep. Saying this I got up and switched off the lights on the ground floor and was heading to the stairs. He came behind me and asked Smita, be honest did you feel bad and held my wrist.

I stepped on the stairs to move and he came along. He pulled me which made me turn around and we were face to face again as he is 6ft tall and I was facing him standing on the stairs. I said "NO" I guess this gave him some extra courage to put his palm around the back of my neck and he came close to me and hugged me with a warm embrace, I just did not know how to react, I was cold as ice, I whispered hoarsely 'Varun... Please...." before I could complete he was breathing on my neck and kissed me on my neck, while he held me tight around my waist, even if I wanted I could not escape. He pushed me against the wall in this drak stair way and kissed me on my forehead and cheeks and tried kissing on my lips. I managed to break the hug and ran all the way to my room, and that was it I didnt sleep the whole night thinking of the experience.

Next day morning Anil asked me to call Varun for breakfast as his room was closed, I knocked and entered the room to see him asleep, I tried to wake him up but he didn't react, I had just turned around, he just held my wrist in a snap and kissed my hand ! I was shocked, I was like "What are you doing? Anil is here" He was cool about it, I told him to come for breakfast and escaped out of his room. At the breakfast table he was speaking to Anil while his feet was on mine, I was going cold all over my body I just could not take this any more. My husband got a call from an old friend of his and he had to go to meet his old gang. When Varun also announced that he also was leaving as he had some work, I felt bad and said, 'why don't you have lunch with me and then go anyways Anil is not here for lunch'. Anil left and I locked the door and turned around to see Varun behind me.

He held me again by my waist and hugged me tight and told me that I did not let him sleep last night,next thing he did was slide his hands inside my t-shirt and feel my waist, I just couldn't take it and from nowhere my hands were around his shoulder. He pulled me closer and kissed me all over my neck and bit my shoulder. My breasts were being pressed against his broad chest and i was loosing control all over myself. He bolted the door and said lets go to your room and I followed him up the stairs where he threw me on the undone bed and hugged me tight. He broke the hug and told me " You are so soft do you mind if I kiss your lips"? he did not wait for my answer I could feel his his lips pressing against mine, I hesitate and backed out, he did not force me but pulled me closer and gently sucked my lower lip, he was kissing me passionately and i could feel his hands around my waist going down on my thighs as he pulled my legs around him.

The hug just got tighter and my nails were digging on his shoulder. He asked me if i was ok? I said yes coz i was enjoying this new found pleasure inside me. He switched on the AC and covered ourselves in a quilt, and slid his hands inside my tshit to feel my breasts, I did not stop him from here, he was in total control of my body, he slid out the T-shirt and I was in my black bra. He went down on my cleavage kissing it and sucked all over my breasts over the bra while playing with the other in his wide palm. In a few mins my bra was off my body and he took off his Tshirt too, he had mild hair on his broad chest and it was very cozy as he hugged me to kiss me all over my neck, shoulder, breasts and now he started to suck my nipples one by one as he pinched then slowly. As he sucked my nipples I arched my body just to be pushed on the bed to be sucked harder again and to be bitten on my breasts gently. He pressed my boobs with care and never did for once feel if he was on a attack mode.In no time my tracks and panties were off my body, I was naked against him. He was kissing me all over my body starting from my neck all the way down to my navel and waist. I could not handle the tickling feeling on my stomach when his stubble's touched me and let out a moan, this was enough for him to turn me around on my stomach and kissed me all the way down on my spine and later bit my shoulder really hard.

I pleaded , please... Varun stop, but he was not here to listen to me and was licking my back. He stepped out of the bed and dropped his boxers the sight of his already erect cock scared me. It must be 7" in length and thick, It was a sight for me as I had not seen a dick in real life other than Anils which is around 6". He knelt on the floor and pulled my legs to the edge of the bed, before i could realize he started kissing my inner thighs and was working his tongue to my already wet pussy. He first licked me slowly with the tip of his tongue and started rubbing my clit with his finger and was licking all the way down on my love hole. In pleasure i was pulling his hair and my legs were on his shoulders. In no time I was released a stream of my love juices in his mouth. He came up and kissed me on my lips and whispered " your turn now" and guided my hand on his warm hard cock. I knelt on the bed and he stood at the edge and guided his monster cock into my mouth and i was licking it and sucking it without any hesitation, It was slightly large for my mouth as i ended up gagging couple of times. He made me take off my hands from his dick and kept pumping it into my mouth holding my pony tail. He whispered "use your tongue" I told him "dont cum in my mouth i dont like it" He smiled and said " You will like it" and pushed my head deeper on his cock.

From his breathing i could realise that he was building up to cum and i was being cautious that he does not cum on me, and in a second a gush of white semen was in my mouth, he held my head tight and pushed his dick down my throat, i gagged but he did not spare me till he emptied his load down my throat. He pulled some tissues from the bed side and wiped me clean and kissed me on my lips and wiped my tears. He went down to the kitchen and got some juice from the fridge while i covered myself in the quilt. I drank the juice he offered me with some chocolates. He slid inside the quilt and hugged me tight and asked "did you enjoy" ? I said yes but not the last part, he said " There is no fun when u spit the cum" is part of our relationship so it has to be respected and kissed my lips. I could feel his cock grow on my thighs, he looked at me with a naughty smile and asked shall we? And I nodded my head as i was turned on badly with his fingers playing on my nipples and his lips on my neck and lips. He slid his right hand between my legs and started to rub my clit slowly while he kissed my upper body. He went down and licked my navel, encircled my navel with the tip of his tongue and went further down to suck my clit and lick it hard. I was moaning slowly, I said "Varun ab bus bahut ho gaya" let me go.. he continued to lick so passionately that i could hardly stop him from doing so. I wanted him more.

I was turned on he started to slide his middle finger inside as he licked my clit. I just couldn't control myself and pulled him up and told him "I cant take it any more" He said relax and asked 'shall I enter you" ? I did not have an answer, I guess he understood what I wanted, he asked do you have condoms? I told him its in the side table, he took a condom and put it on as i watched him. He pushed me on my back and spread my legs, he was on top of me kissing my lips with lots of passion, I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing all around my pussy. as he kept teasing me and every time the tip of his cock touched my pussy I would let out a moan. Suddenly he made the move and entered me a bit, I sighed loudly as it came as a surprise to me, while kissing me on my lips and playing with my tongue he kept going deeper and deeper into me. I could feel him touching deep inside where i was not used. I was moaning and wriggling under him. He started sucking my nipples and started to fuck me slowly occasionally tell me that he loves me. I could feel his dick grow inside me and all the dots on the condom was tickling me driving me to a huge orgasm. He licked the tears from my cheek and continued to fuck me a bit faster, increasing the thrust, I moaned loudly enough for him to hear me. With every stroke he was going deeper and deeper into me. I was thinking he was about to cum, but he pulled out and turned me around in the doggy position and re-entered without mercy, deep and hard. He held my hair and went on stroking me faster as i kept moaning. He changed multiple positions to make me cum once more. I was tired but he was not ready to listen he put me back in missionary position, and put my legs on his shoulder and kept stroking me, nearly after 5 mins he started grunting and I could feel his cock pulsating deep inside me as he stroked he was cumming and I felt i was in heaven and I too started to cum hard as this was the most shattering orgasm of my life. He collapsed on me with his nose in my cleavage.

I hugged him with my legs and dug my nails deep inside his skin and bit him hard.He let me go to the washroom while he slept for a while. I dressed up and woke him up for lunch with a kiss.He had a bath and came down to the kitchen, kissed me and we had lunch, he left post lunch. I went had my bath by the time Anil was back. I was feeling guilty for what I did, I could not have sex with Anil for a week before i could reconcile. We had a few more sessions after our first encounter. Its been a year now Varun moved to Bangalore with a new job. **** END ****

good job man.

Dear Rayden:

I am not a man, I am girl. any way thanx for comment.

niceeeeeeeeee